You here alot about building backlinks for more website traffic and better rankings.And there is alot of software around to achieve this.The problem with alot of software out there is,it will send you to whatever site to drop your backlink.For example.If your niche is training pets,and your using software to drop backlinks,the chances of you getting out to your targeted audience is really slim.So I hope most of you understand me there.
Very Very ImportantFor Your maximum results for your efforts,only drop backlinks to sites that are like your targeted audience.You will reap the rewards for your hard effort.
I have a gem called Comment Kahuna And I used it for 2 weeks straight..Just posting anywhere.I used a backlink checker and only had three backlinks.Sux ass.
Here my theory……I think if you hit random sites and drop your link and they check out your site and it has nothing to do with what they are advertising/selling…..They wont submit your comment….And why would they…They think SPAM.
Now for the solution….
I just downloaded PRstorm and it has the option to add URL’s…..Now I only downloaded prstorm today and i’m only saying what I think it could do and be better to fit your needs.
And i’m not dogging any other methods…..I just believe in my opinion this would be better.
I believe you can find your target audience/niche and then utilize the software and maximize your results 500%