Banner 480

Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

Hack Remote PC in LAN using Payload

Open Your Backtrack terminal and Type cd  /pentest/exploits/set
Now Open Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) ./set


Now choose option 1, “Social-Engineering Attacks”


Now choose option 4, “Create Payload and Listener”


Now choose 2 “Windows Reverse_TCP Meterpreter”, but you have several to choose from including your own program.



Now choose 2 “shikata-ga-nai”


Now choose a port for the listener, choose a random port 443 and then I choose Yes on starting a listener.


Now a file name msf.exe has been created, you can get the file by going on file system–>pentest>exploit–>set–>msf.exe


Now rename the file anything you want. In my case I am renaming in facebook.exe


Now upload your exe on file sharing website like filesonic, rapidshare, and megaupload. In my case I am using 4shared.com now send link to the victim


As soon as our victim downloads and executes our facebook.exe, You now have access to the victims PC.


Use “Sessions -l” and the Session number to connect to the session.  Now Type “session s -i ID“.


For More about Meterpreter command visit Meterpreter Basic Commands

Banner 480 bawah




Your Clicks! Your Earning!